To ensure a peaceful coexistence within the campsite, the rules mentioned below must be followed!
Check-in and Check-out
Registration is compulsory and an identity document must be handed over for each person which will be returned after the registration is complete. Please be reminded that public safety regulations require every person who enters the campsite to register.
Any change related to the arrival and departure of persons must be PROMPTLY reported to reception. Should a person leave earlier than those with whom they share the pitch, this person must inform the reception immediately and pay the amount due for their stay. If the reception is not informed immediately, the days up to the point at which the reception was informed shall also be charged.
The check-in time is from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. and from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Times other than those specified must be agreed in advance with the reception.
We recommend paying for your holiday up to the day before you leave, in any case the bill must be paid no later than 10 a.m. on the day of departure.
The pitch must be vacated by guests and their belongings by 11 a.m. on the day of departure. Otherwise, the day of departure will also be charged.
Any delayed departures are possible in agreement with the management depending on availability and are subject to the payment of an extra fee.
On the campsite
Under-18s cannot enter the campsite unless they are accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian.
Visitors can access the campsite at the discretion of the management and after providing an identity document and paying the daily rate. Departure must take place before 9 p.m.
Please be reminded that our guests are under an obligation to ensure that their visitors have duly registered and they are also responsible ble for the behavior of their visitors inside the campsite.
Individuals accessing and remaining in the campsite without due authorization from the management represents:
- a violation of Public Safety Regulations,
- a violation of art. 633 of the (Italian) Penal Code (trespassing),
- a violation of art. 624 of the (Italian) Penal Code (theft of services),
- contract fraud.
Guests must provide notification of any dogs upon arrival to the campsite (max. 3 dogs for each pitch). All dogs must comply with health regulations, as verified by vaccination records. Other pets are only allowed at the discretion of the management and according to the existing legislation.
- All animals must be handled in such a way as to ensure that other people or belongings are not disturbed or compromised in any way. Owners will be held responsible for any damages to people or belongings caused by their animals.
- Dogs must always be kept on a lead inside the campsite. Owners must avoid prolonged and overly lively barking of their pet.
- Dogs on a lead are able to move freely anywhere in the campsite with exception of the sanitary building and anywhere else it is expressly stated.
- The pitch and all areas used by the dog must be kept clean.
- Dogs must be accompanied outside the campsite to do their business and their excrements must be immediately removed using the special bags which must be placed in the waste bin.
- Access to the beach is only allowed in the authorized areas.
- Dogs must always be kept on a lead and must never be left unattended on the beach.
- Guests must not take their dogs to the beach to do their business.
Pitches are available from 12 p.m. and must be vacated by 11 a.m. on the day of departure.
"Groups" are defined as: guests with a car and caravan, guests with a car and tent, guests with a camper van, guests with a van.
- A maximum of 10 people are allowed for the Maxi Pitch and 6 people for the other types (Lake, Komfort and Standard).
- Each pitch is numbered and surrounded by hedges. Guests and equipment must stay within the limits of the pitch.
- The price includes the parking of only one vehicle (excluding motorcycles) for each pitch. Any additional vehicle is subject to an extra fee.
- Each pitch is entitled to only one electrical outlet.
- Guests are not allowed to occupy any other pitch than the one assigned.
- Each change of pitch has to be authorized by the reception.
- The pitch must be kept perfectly clean and tidy.
- Naked flames must not be left unattended.
- Barbecuing is only allowed in perfect weather conditions, up until 10 p.m. Before disposal, ensure that the embers of wood are completely extinguished and cold to the touch.
It is forbidden to:
- Pour waste liquids onto the field.
- Pour waste water, wash yourself or wash any type of utensil or laundry at the drinking water columns.
- Wasting or misusing water.
- Wash cars, campers or caravans.
- Flush the chemical toilets of camper vans and caravans outside of the dedicated spaces (Camper-Service).
- Harming plants.
- Digging in any way and for any reason inside the pitches.
Life on the campsite
At Camping Miralago we are very attentive to environmental issues and every year we try to improve ourselves to minimize our impact on the surroundings. Since everyone is required to play their part, it is important to:
- Sort waste in the right way.
- Save energy (we buy electrical energy produced only from renewable sources).
- Reduce your water consumption.
- Respect your surroundings.
- Reduce CO² emissions (there is a column for recharging electric cars outside the campsite).
Driving inside the campsite
To ensure everyone's safety, observe the following rules:
- Maximum speed limit of 10 Km/h.
- We kindly ask you not to use your car or motorbike unless absolutely necessary.
- It is forbidden to ride a bike, scooter or other types of vehicle faster than walking pace (5 km/h) inside the campsite.
- Parking is prohibited on the roads inside the campsite.
To ensure everyone has a pleasant holiday, we kindly ask you to maintain the utmost silence from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m. During these times, the entrance and exit to the campsite are closed to motor vehicles.
During these times, it is forbidden:
- to make any noise.
- to drive motor vehicles.
- to assemble and disassemble tents and verandas.
- to gather in noisy groups.
The volume of radios, televisions and electronic devices must be kept to a minimum during the daytime, whereas their use is absolutely forbidden after 11 p.m.
- The use of play areas is at the user's own risk.
- Parents are recommended to keep their children under constant supervision.
- Ball games are not permitted inside the campsite, as well as any other game that disturbs the other guests of the campsite.
Almost all fires that occur in outdoor tourist complexes are caused by guests' equipment. For your safety and for the safety of others, we strongly ask that you pay the utmost attention and carefully follow our recommendations. Our staff know how to deal with emergency situations and our systems and equipment comply with safety regulations.
Gas containers and appliances represent the greatest risk factor, since they are both a source of fire and highly explosive materials. Therefore:
- Only gas bottles with a maximum amount of 20 kg in total can be kept on the pitch.
- Keep gas cylinders in the shade, make sure they are visible.
- Avoid using chains, padlocks or locks which could hinder their removal should this become necessary.
- Check that the cylinder is correctly connected to the system and that the tube complies with applicable regulations.
- Never leave electric equipment switched on when you are absent.
- Do not plug more than one electric appliance into a single socket. Do not use multiple plugs.
- Do not ignite fires.
- Gas and charcoal barbeques are allowed, as long as they are kept at least 1.5 meters away from the living unit (caravan, tent, veranda, any cloth), hedges or trees.
- Do not throw barbeque embers into the garbage unless you are sure that these are completely extinguished.
- Naked flames should not be left unattended. (The management authorizes staff to put out such flames if they are left unattended.)
- Park your vehicle inside your pitch in order to allow the transit of rescue vehicles in case of emergency.
When to alert members of staff:
- As soon as you notice even a little bit of smoke.
- As soon as you smell burning.
- As soon as you see a fire.
- Keep calm!
- Immediately stop what you're doing!
- Remove all plugs from the power supply!
- If the fire is small and you feel able to do so, try to put it out using an extinguisher!
- Do not use water if the fire involves electrical systems!
- Never put your own safety at risk!
- Never enter an area that's full of smoke!
- Never allow the flames to come between you and the exit!
- Get to the meeting point (in front of the main entrance of the campsite) marked on the map! Do not push, do not shout, do not run!
The campsite is equipped with a first aid kit and the staff are trained to provide first aid while waiting for help.
- In case of need, notify the reception immediately.
- Infectious diseases or suspected infectious diseases must be immediately reported to the campsite management.
We operate a surveillance service and a closed-circuit video camera system to ensure security.
- The very nature of the campsite and the characteristics of its surroundings imply that the area is naturally fragmented. Should anything happen as a result of this circumstance, the management rejects all responsibility.
- Although continuous surveillance is guaranteed at the campsite, the management is not liable for theft and for the loss or theft of valuables not expressly entrusted to custody.
- The management shall not be held liable for damages caused by other guests, acts of vandalism, weather events and natural disasters, trees, branches or pine cones falling, fire, insects, epidemics or diseases, including plant diseases.
- We kindly ask you to report any complaints in due time at the reception. The management can only react to known or reported circumstances.
The management of the campsite has the right to expel anyone who doesn't respect the regulations provided for by the present set of rules. Expelled or reprimanded guests will not be allowed to enter the campsite unless they have a new and specific authorization to do so from the management.
Reception: + 39 349 883 2999