1958 Pietro Salvotelli opens a small bar on the shores of Lake Idro, which he calls "Miralago". A few years later Pietro's son Onorino, who has returned from Switzerland, transforms the bar in a "Balera" (typical discotheque of the era). The Balera enjoys great success, so that in the 60s some famous singers and bands perform there. In the 70s Onorino, together with his brother Luciano, transforms the discotheque in a restaurant, specialized in weddings. In 1983 the campsite is built! In 1995, the restaurant is being restored and expanded, while during 2001 the wedding hall is being renovated. Currently, the second and third generation is working in the tourist complex.