To ensure a peaceful coexistence between humans and animals, these rules must be respected!
It is compulsory to provide notification of any dogs upon arrival to the campsite (max. 3 dogs for each pitch). All dogs must comply with health regulations, as verified by vaccination records. Other pets are only allowed at the discretion of the management and according to the existing legislation.
- All animals must be handled in such a way as to ensure that other people or belongings are not disturbed or compromised in any way. Owners shall be held responsible for any damages to people or belongings caused by their animal.
- Dogs must always be kept on a lead inside the campsite. Owners must avoid prolonged barking and excessively lively behavior of their pet.
- Dogs on a lead care able to move freely anywhere in the campsite with exception of the sanitary building and anywhere else it is expressly stated.
- The pitch and all areas used by the dog must be kept clean.
- Dogs must be accompanied outside the campsite to do their business and their excrements must be immediately removed using the special bags which must be placed in the waste bin (residual waste).
- Access to the beach is only allowed in the authorized areas.
- Dogs must always be kept on a lead and must never be left unattended on the beach.
- Guests must not take their dogs to the beach to do their business.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in immediate expulsion from the campsite!